Sunnmøre Football Circle has a vacant one-year temporary position as a coach developer, starting on 1 January 2023, or earlier. The person will be given responsibility as KA trainer developer and will have primary responsibility for all trainer training in the circuit. In addition, she will have administrative responsibility for the circuit's many coach development initiatives. She is writing because we encourage women in particular to apply for the position. The person concerned will be part of a strong professional environment both locally at the circuit office and nationally, and can expect close follow-up in everyday life.
- Professionally and administratively responsible for all training courses in the circuit.
- Professionally and administratively responsible for the circle's supervisor corps.
- Assist clubs with the implementation of internal coaching courses.
- Administratively responsible for the implementation of various coach development initiatives, such as the Dream Coach, Tomorrow's Coach, various coaching forums, etc.
- Administration of the circuit's coach development initiatives in the clubs.
- Participate in national measures/gatherings
- We are looking for an employee with a high level of coaching expertise (minimum UEFA B licence).
- Experience and good knowledge of the NFF's coaching course is a clear advantage.
- Women in particular are encouraged to apply.
- We are looking for an employee with great work capacity and strong implementation skills.
- You must be structured and have good collaboration skills.
- Some evening and weekend work must be expected.
- A good working environment.
- Good professional development opportunities.
- Good pension and insurance schemes.
- Salary according to qualifications and agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Good cooperation with the professional environment in the NFF and colleagues in the other circles.
|Job Type||Fixed Term|