Roles & Responsibilities
- Play in both competitive and friendly football matches.
- Attend every training session as planned by the coach.
- Be involve in community/school and sponsors event as required.
- To follow the club rules and regulations.
- Work closely with coaches, team manager and sports trainer.
- At least 3 years of playing experience in a highly competitive football league.
- Have good first team experience and excellent football skills.
- No major disciplinary records.
- Have a competitive spirit and will to win.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
|Job Type||Full time|
|Salary||$5000 to 7500|