- Prioritise fun, inclusive and safe coaching environments
- Administer basic first aid
- Provide a high standard of coaching to a respective age group, educating them in line with the Saints Southwest philosophy and methodology as outlined in the football curriculum.
- Ensure all players adhere to the SAINTS values and show high respect and discipline.
- To adhere to the Saints Southwest Coaches Code of Conduct.
- To assist players by setting individual short and long-term goals to create individual action plans for players
- To manage team attendance and parent communication via the Team CRM system
- To complete player progress/evaluation reports at three stages each season (Pre/Mid/End)
- Attend up to three parents evening sessions per season for each individual player in the squad
- To develop and maintain a professional relationship with the parents of children in the programme
- Complete CPD (Continuous Professional Development) to maintain coaching qualifications and FA licence
- To work with Lead Coaches in the completion of a personal Coach Development Plan in line with the Saints Southwest’s support framework
- To identify players available each weekend for matches and communicate any additional player requirements to the Lead Coach at the earliest opportunity
- To attend coach-in-service/CPD days as instructed by Directors/Lead Coaches
- To support the development of young players in a healthy lifestyle, diet and drug awareness education
- To take responsibility for the care and maintenance of all age group training equipment and playing kit
- Ensure admin is carried out to Saints Southwest requirements
- Ensuring deadlines and targets are met
- To organise and deliver various sessions which suitably challenge individuals within the group
- To assess trialists at both training and games and give feedback to the Lead Coach, player and family
- To assist with the Strength & Conditioning Programme, input were required at training sessions.
- Actively promote and support the talent ID system
- Attend tournaments and trips when requested by the club.
- Register and monitor attendance.
- Understanding and implementation of Saints Southwest policies and procedures
- Promote Saints Southwest values
- Promote Saints Southwest programmes
- Keep up to date with coaching qualifications
- Collaborate with other team members/colleagues
- Actively seek opportunities to promote and market Saints Southwest programmes.