To assist in the management, preparation and distribution for all training and match day kit for the Academy players and employees.
You will be responsible for…
- Responsible for all training and match day kit
- Printing and allocating training kit for all players at the beginning of and during each season and maintaining accurate records throughout
- Responsible for the allocation and printing of kit for all Academy employees at the beginning of and during each season
- Co-coordinating transporting match kit to home and away games
- Ensuring all respective kit areas are kept neat and tidy
- Maintaining exemplary housekeeping standards both at the Academy and home and away venues.
- Assist the first team Kit Department as and when necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
You will have…
- A full clean driving license
- An excellent communicator and listening skills and able to build trusted working relationships (essential)
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Committed to continuing professional development
- Confidential and trustworthy
- IT proficient – with an appreciation for computerised stock taking/recording
- Punctual and presentable
What you’ll get in return….
- Competitive salary
- High level of responsibility from day one!
At Crystal Palace Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is spirited and continues to grow due to the working environment, which makes all staff feel appreciated and welcomed. Crystal Palace Football Club do this by encouraging good relations and practices towards different groups and are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity.
Crystal Palace Football Club is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and protection of children and vulnerable people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As such, the post holder will be subject to any relevant security checks as required.